Discover the largest roadworthy museum cargo ship in the world in combination with a hop-on hop-off harbor tour – including entry to the Cap San Diego ship!
Hamburg Hop On Hop Off Tour
- 90-minute harbor tour with popular stops for getting on and off
- The fare is valid for the entire lap with any number of breaks in the journey
- Entertaining LIVE narration in German and English
- Beverage sales and toilet on board
- Adult - Online Discount From 16 years old | applies from Sunday to Friday
- Adult - Normal Price From 16 years old | applies from Saturdays
- Child - Online Discount 5 - 15 years old
- Child - Normal Price 5 - 15 years old
- Baby 1 child per adult, free 0-4 years
Discover the harbor on a hop-on-hop-off tour
Now new: Up to 25% discount if you book online with us. Benefit and get up to a 5 € discount.
Our hop-on-hop-off stations:
- At each of these stations, you can interrupt your harbor tour and explore Hamburg’s tourist highlights on your own.
- With one of the next ships, you can simply continue the journey.
* The harbor museum is closed on Tuesdays throughout the summer.
A ride on a maritime circle line barge is an experience. Countless guests have learned exciting stories about the city on board Gregor Mogi’s ships and have become new Hamburg fans.
From the idea to the concept of the MARITIME CIRCLE LINE
by Gregor Mogi
In fact, there were many reasons that led to the founding of the MARITIME CIRCLE LINE.
First of all, I fulfilled a dream in 1998; I traveled around the world for 18 months to deal with different languages, people, and cultures as well as with tourism in other countries. In cities like New York, San Francisco, Buenos Aires, Tokyo, Singapore, and many other metropolises, I gained a lot of impressions and collected ideas – which I then possibly wanted to implement in my barge business, which I bought from my grandparents in 2000.
During the many trips through the harbor, I kept asking myself the question: Why don’t you stop in between, let guests get out of the boat, and pick them up later ?! A development in Hamburg contributed significantly to the fact that I was able to fill this shortcoming with the MARITIME CIRCLE LINE founded in 2007.
- Our vehicles are cleaned every round (seats, tables & toilets).
- There is disinfectant for you on every boat.
- When purchasing via our website, the entire process is contactless.
- Our staff will help you choose a seat.
- No hands are given to greet and say goodbye when boarding and departing.
- All people on board must be in good health. Please do not come out even if you have mild symptoms or a cold.