Rediscover the warehouse district and the port of Hamburg aboard our barge on this romantic harbor lights tour. Enjoy the views as the sun sets over the harbor.
International Maritime Museum Tour
- 90-minute harbor tour with exciting stops for getting on and off
- The fare is valid for the entire lap with any number of breaks in the journey
- Entertaining LIVE narration in German and English
- Beverage sales and toilet on board
- Person All ages
- Family Ticket Max. 2 adults & 2 children
Discover Hamburg’s maritime treasures!
In the beginning was the sea. People stood on the bank – ready to sail toward new horizons.
Experience 3,000 years of shipping history at the International Maritime Museum Hamburg.
Come aboard and discover Hamburg’s most beautiful sides!
Experience what the history of seafaring really means at the International Maritime Museum Hamburg, the world’s largest maritime collection. Experience Hamburg from an insider perspective and save a lot!
The Blue Ticket offers you a 90-minute hop-on-hop-off harbor tour with stops at the biggest highlights and admission to the International Maritime Museum Hamburg.
Our hop-on hop-off stations:
- At each of these stations, you can interrupt your harbor tour and explore Hamburg’s tourist highlights on your own.
- With one of the next ships, you can simply continue the journey.
* The harbor museum is closed on Tuesdays throughout the summer.
- Our vehicles are cleaned every round (seats, tables & toilets).
- There is disinfectant for you on every boat.
- When purchasing via our website, the entire process is contactless.
- Our staff will help you choose a seat.
- No hands are given to greet and say goodbye when boarding and departing.
- All people on board must be in good health. Please do not come out even if you have mild symptoms or a cold.