1. NAME AND CONTACT DATA OF THE RESPONSIBLE FOR PROCESSING AND THE OPERATIONAL DATA PROTECTION OFFICER:
This data protection declaration applies to data processing by:
St. Pauli Landungsbrücken 10
The company data protection officer is at the above Address, e.g. Hd. Of the data protection officer, or by email at [email protected]
2. COLLECTION AND STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA AND THE NATURE AND PURPOSE OF THEIR USE:
a) When visiting the website:
When you visit our website www.gregors-hamburg.de, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server on our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is recorded without your intervention and stored until it is automatically deleted:
The IP address of the requesting computer,
Date and time of access,
Name and URL of the file accessed,
The website from which access is made (referrer URL),
Browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
The data mentioned are processed by us for the following purposes:
Ensuring a smooth connection to the website,
Ensuring comfortable use of our website,
Evaluation of system security and stability as well
for further administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR. Our legitimate interest follows from the data collection purposes listed above. Under no circumstances do we use the data collected for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you personally.
b) When using our contact form:
For questions of any kind, we offer you the opportunity to contact us using the form provided on the website. It is necessary to provide a valid email address and telephone number, as well as your request (“message”), so that we know who the request comes from and to be able to process the request. Further information can be provided voluntarily.
Data processing for the purpose of contacting us is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a GDPR based on your voluntarily given consent.
The personal data we collect for the use of the contact form will be deleted after your request has been dealt with.
c) When using our webshop:
To order tickets via our website, you must provide your personal data, which we need to conclude a contract and process your order. Mandatory information required for the execution of the contracts is marked separately. This also includes the telephone number, since we must have the opportunity to inform you about any changes in departure times or locations that are necessary at short notice. Further information is voluntary. We process the data you provide to process your order. The legal basis for this is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b GDPR. Your data stored with us will only be saved until processing. However, due to commercial and tax law requirements, we are obliged to save your address, payment, and order data for a period of ten years. After three years at the end of the year, we restrict processing, i.e. H. Your data will only be used to comply with legal obligations.
3. DISCLOSURE OF DATA:
Your personal data will not be passed on to third parties for purposes other than those mentioned. The data will only be passed on to third parties if:
You have given your consent pursuant to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a GDPR has given express consent to this
the disclosure according to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR is required to assert, exercise, or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding legitimate interest in not disclosing your data,
in the event that for the transfer according to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. c GDPR there is a legal obligation, as well
this is legally permissible and according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b GDPR is required for the processing of contractual relationships with you.
Information is stored in the cookie, which results in a connection with the specific device used. However, this does not mean that we are immediately aware of your identity.
The data processed by cookies are for the purposes mentioned to protect our legitimate interests and those of third parties in accordance with Art. 6 Para. f GDPR required.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or that a message always appears before a new cookie is created. However, the complete deactivation of cookies can mean that you cannot use all functions of our website.
5. USE OF GOOGLE ANALYTICS:
We use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (https://www.google.de/intl/de/about/) (1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043), for the purpose of designing and continuously optimizing our website. USA; hereinafter referred to as “Google”). In this context, pseudonymized usage profiles are created and cookies (see under point 4) are used. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website such as
operating system used,
Referrer URL (the page previously visited),
The hostname of the accessing computer (IP address),
Time of the server request,
are transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. The information is used to evaluate the use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage for the purposes of market research and the needs-based design of this website. This information may also be transferred to third parties if this is required by law or if third parties process this data on behalf. Under no circumstances will your IP address be merged with other Google data. The IP addresses are anonymized so that an assignment is not possible (IP masking).
You can prevent the installation of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; however, we would like to point out that in this case not all functions of this website can be used to their full extent.
You can also prevent the collection of the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing a browser add-on (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de).
As an alternative to the browser add-on, especially for browsers on mobile devices, you can also prevent Google Analytics from collecting data by clicking on this link. An opt-out cookie is set which prevents the future collection of your data when you visit this website. The opt-out cookie is only valid in this browser and only for our website and is stored on your device. If you delete the cookies in this browser, you have to set the opt-out cookie again.
Further information on data protection in connection with Google Analytics can be found here: https://www.google.com/analytics/terms/de.html.
6. USE OF DOUBLECLICK BY GOOGLE:
Due to the marketing tools used, your browser automatically establishes a direct connection to the Google server. We have no influence on the scope and further use of the data collected by Google through the use of this tool and therefore inform you according to our level of knowledge: By integrating DoubleClick, Google receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding part of our website or clicked on an ad from us. If you are registered with a Google service, Google can assign the visit to your account. Even if you are not registered with Google or have not logged in, there is a possibility that the provider will find out and save your IP address.
You can prevent participation in this tracking procedure in several ways:
- by setting your browser software accordingly, in particular, suppressing third-party cookies means that you will not receive any advertisements from third-party providers;
- by deactivating cookies for conversion tracking, by setting your browser so that cookies from the domain “www.googleadservices.com” are blocked, www.google.de/settings/ads, this setting being deleted when you change your Delete cookies;
- by deactivating the interest-based ads of the providers that are part of the self-regulation campaign “About Ads” via the link http://www.aboutads.info/choices, this setting being deleted when you delete your cookies;
- by permanent deactivation in your browsers Firefox, Internet Explorer or Google Chrome under the link http://www.google.com/settings/ads/plugin. We would like to point out that in this case, you may not be able to use all functions of this offer to their full extent.
The legal basis for the processing of your data is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR. Further information on DoubleClick by Google can be found at https://www.google.de/doubleclick and http://support.google.com/adsense/answer/2839090, as well as on data protection at Google in general: https: // www. google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy. Alternatively, you can visit the website of the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) at http://www.networkadvertising.org.
7. GOOGLE MAPS:
Our website uses a Google Maps interface (API) to visually display geographic information. Google Maps is also a Google product (section 5). When using Google Maps, Google also collects, processes, and uses data about the use of the map functions by visitors to the website. You can find more information on data processing by Google in Google’s data protection information. Further instructions on how to manage your own data in connection with Google products can be found here: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/3024190.
You have the right:
- to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR. In particular, you can obtain information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to correction, deletion, restriction of processing or opposition, the existence of a Right to lodge a complaint, the origin of your data, unless it was collected by us, and the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling and, if necessary, meaningful information about its details;
- according to Art. 16 GDPR to immediately request the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us;
- to request the deletion of your personal data stored by us, in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, unless the processing to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfill a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims is required;
- to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR, provided that the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you refuse to delete it and we no longer need the data, but you need it for the establishment, exercise or need to defend legal claims or you have objected to processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
- according to Art. 20 GDPR to receive your personal data, which you have provided to us, in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another person responsible;
- to revoke your consent given to us at any time in accordance with Art. 7 Para. 3 GDPR. As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent in the future and
- to complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority at your usual place of residence or work or at our place of business.
9. RIGHT TO OBJECT:
If your personal data is based on legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO is processed, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. In the latter case, you have a general right to object, which we will implement without specifying a particular situation. If you would like to exercise your right of withdrawal or objection, an email to [email protected] is sufficient.
10. DATA SECURITY:
We use the common SSL (Secure Socket Layer) procedure in connection with the highest encryption level, which is supported by your browser. As a rule, this is 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can tell whether a single page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form by the closed display of the key or lock symbol in the status bar of your browser. We also use suitable technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction, or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
This data protection declaration is currently valid and was last updated in May 2018.
Due to the further development of our website and offers about it or due to changed legal or official requirements, it may become necessary to change this data protection declaration. You can access and print out the current data protection declaration at any time on the website at https://www.gregors-hamburg.de/datenschutz.